START DATE: ASAP
REPORTS TO: Registrar - Clubs and Camp Potlatch
Summary of Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Registrar, the Assistant Registrar is responsible for all aspects of registration, including but not limited to, registering Club Members and Campers in CampBrain (online registration database), supporting parents through registration, processing payments, and generating reports. The Assistant Registrar ensures that entries and reports meet all standards with respect to consistency, confidentiality, and quality control standards.
The Assistant Registrar position is part-time September to May (flexible – up to 15 hours/week), and full-time May to August.
- Assists staff with the entry of Club membership, day camp registration and Camp Potlatch registration into the Camp Brain database.
- Supports staff and families in using the online registration system.
- Works directly with parents in the negotiation of fees
- Assists with Camp Potlatch transportation days (which requires working four Saturdays during the summer, sometimes at different sites)
- Runs regular reports on the status of registration and payments.
- Assists with the monitoring of registrations, including updating session capacities, payment schedules, and pending payments.
- Runs weekly reports to determine what information from parents may be missing (i.e. memberships, registration, and consent forms)
- Reconciles reports from Clubs and Camp with the Camp Brain database.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Clean Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Sector)
- A high degree of organization and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Excellent customer service
- Ability to use a variety of computer software
- Familiarity with database management and report generation
- Ability to problem solve and find resolutions
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as work with as part of a team
Thank in advance to all persons who apply for this position. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.