Senior SharePoint Developer (Contract)
START DATE: ASAP
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Operations
Summary of Responsibilities
Boys and Girls Clubs of South Coast BC is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to assist with development of our SharePoint Online intranet and databases. We require a contractor to assist with a SharePoint/database development project on-site at our Mount Pleasant location in Vancouver.
- Analyze database requirements and identify solutions to meet the organization’s needs
- Design and development of SharePoint features, UIX, scripts, etc.
- Present, demonstrate, and execute ideas and solutions
Demonstrated experience and proficiency with:
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Building custom master pages
- Integrating SharePoint with other systems
- Working directly with stakeholders
- Database storage and management
- Document management
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- Power BI
This is a contract position to complete the project, with potential for extension on an as-needed basis.
Thanks in advance to all persons who apply for this position. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BGC recognizes the value and importance of building and sustaining a culturally diverse environment and commits to intentional efforts to reflect that (along with our values) in all that we do. BGC has always been committed to diversity, and we believe that articulating our commitment to it in this way will support the ongoing evolution of this in our work going forward.
For employees, participants, volunteers, donors, and the community, we demonstrate that commitment through:
- Recruitment, employment, development, and promotion practices that are barrier free
- Encouraging representatives of diverse identities (race, national or ethnic origin, language, spiritual beliefs, age, gender, sexual identity, marital status, family structure, political beliefs, mental or physical ability, or socioeconomic status) to apply for available positions, participate in programs, and/or engage with BGC
- Making decisions based solely on an individual’s qualifications, merit, performance, and organizational needs