Upcoming BGC Events
- Share the Fare with Harbour Air: Harbour Air is introducing Share the Fare Fridays, supporting the BC coastal communities they serve. Book your Harbour Air flight on a Friday, and they donate $1 from every flight to their charity partners (like BGC!). You can help make a difference with a Share the Fare donation of your own on any flight, any day. Ask them how!
- Club House Gala 2018: Save the date for the best “un-gala” in the city! The Club House Gala will be happening on Thursday, September 20th, 2018 at the beautiful Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Be sure to mark your calendar now! You can rsvp your tickets now or enquire about sponsorships by calling 604-879-6554, ext 105.
Community Events and Support
- Thank you to Mealshare and all of the restaurant partners and patrons for your support in helping BGC provide healthy snacks and meals to our amazing kids! Click here to learn more about how Mealshare is working to end hunger for children and youth across Canada.
- Over 50 years with Sears! We are thrilled to celebrate our 50+ year partnership with Sears Canada. Click here to see more.
- Thank you Green Inspiration BC for your ongoing support to BGC through your donation bins!
- The Vancouver Santa Claus Parade: was tonnes of fun for BGC kids and staff on Sunday, December 3rd! Take a look at our photo album to see BGC’s happy dancing kids and fine-looking float!
- Club House Gala 2017: September 28th was a big success for BGC! Check out the fun we had in our photo album.
- Scotiabank 5K & Half Marathon: June 25, 2017 – Planning to run? Join the Scotiabank Charity Challenge and run for BGC’s amazing kids!
- Play On!: The street hockey tournament! Love playing hockey? Hockey Night in Canada and BGC held an exciting weekend tournament in Coquitlam – June 17-18. $500 from every corporate team registration went to support BGC!
- Party City: Now until March 31st when you shop at your local Party City store, you can support BGC! Ask your local store how you can help.
- HBC Giving Day: March 24, 2017. Shop at The Bay or Home Outfitters on March 24th and with the purchase of a $5 discount card you’ll receive discounts on your purchases (restrictions apply; see in store for details). Proceeds from the purchase of the discount cards will go to Boys and Girls Clubs in support of the Summer Brain Gain program.
- Pink Shirt Day: February 22, 2017 – almost 200 BGC kids, staff, and volunteers took a stand against bullying in downtown Vancouver! Click here to see photos of the morning, and unique artwork created by BGC kids to show their #pinkshirtpromise. Check out our blog, to learn more about how BGC works with kids to understand the impact bullying has on us all.
To make an online donation to Boys and Girls Clubs of South Coast BC, please click here to donate or give us a call at 604.879.6554.