READY, SET, WORK – DELTA
- Residents of North Delta, Ladner & Tsawwassen.
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant eligible to work in Canada.
- Currently unemployed and/or not attending school.
- Have not established an EI claim in the last 3 years and/or maternity leave claim in the past 5 years.
- Individuals who are most likely to benefit from assistance with long term job search, supported work experience, targeted wage subsidy and follow up services.
What we provide:
- Four weeks of facilitated group work, followed by 6 weeks of job development assistance.
- Job coaching and preparation for employment.
- Short term training necessary in today’s labour market.
- Opportunity to train and work with a BC employer.
- Job placement with targeted wage subsidy.
- Up to 3 month follow up support.
For additional information, please contact our office at 604-591-9262 or [email protected]