Are you between the ages of 18 to 24 and want to work in Customer Service or Retail Sales?
This new FREE program is focused on making sure you have the skills and opportunity to get hired.
Let us give you training, get you an interview with an employer, tour an employer’s work site, beef up your resume through a work experience placement, receive training even after your hired, and even offer to pay a portion of your wages!
Sessions are offered throughout the Lower Mainland. We have limited space, so BOOK NOW!
- Aged 18 to 24 by the start of the program (programs typically run once a month)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Not participating in another government funded employment program
- Not a full-time student
What we provide:
- Three weeks of training covering skills specific to customer service and retail sales jobs, interview techniques unique to those roles, resume and cover letter preparation for those jobs, and much more
- Training and certifications (such as Cashier Training, FoodSafe, First Aid, etc.)
- Tours of work sites along with guaranteed job interviews with employers
- One-to-one coaching to help you find a good job
To book a spot or for additional information, please contact our office at 604-591-9262, ext. 117 or [email protected]