Corporate & Community Events
- September 2018 – Welcome to Naturally Urban as a new Boys & Girls Clubs corporate partner! Five percent (5%) of the purchase of your dog or cat’s pet food purchase goes directly to support BGC, when you select our name from the list. Naturally Urban saves you time and money while also helping you give back to your community!
To learn more just go to: https://nupetfooddelivery.com
- The Vancouver Santa Claus Parade: was tonnes of fun for BGC kids and staff on Sunday, December 2nd! Take a look at our photo album to see BGC’s happy dancing kids and fine-looking float!
- Thank you to Mealshare and all of the restaurant partners and patrons for your support in helping BGC provide healthy snacks and meals to our amazing kids! Click here to learn more about how Mealshare is working to end hunger for children and youth across Canada.
- Share the Fare with Harbour Air: Harbour Air is introducing Share the Fare Fridays, supporting the BC coastal communities they serve. Book your Harbour Air flight on a Friday, and they donate $1 from every flight to their charity partners (like BGC!). You can help make a difference with a Share the Fare donation of your own on any flight, any day. Ask them how!
- Thank you Green Inspiration BC for your ongoing support to BGC through your donation bins!
- Support BGC when you purchase a copy of this book to help your child with new school jitters Lucy and Her Magic Umbrella. Partial proceeds will be donated to BGC. About the author: Yasmin Wallace was born in a small town in Ontario, Canada and currently lives in North Vancouver, B.C. where she works in the booming film and TV industry. With a background in visual and creative arts and a love for personal development, Yasmin has spent her life as an artist and an inventor of unique ideas. After having her son, Yasmin wanted to share some of the simple tools that had a positive impact on her family’s life. Lucy and Her Magic Umbrella is Yasmin’s first book and she hopes that you will enjoy the fun and creative way it helps your child create positive new habits. You can purchase her book from Amazon by clicking this link: here.